VIDEO: How to configure Pixsys ATR144 4-20 mA?
Process controller ATR144 is one of the latest products of Pixsys, which integrates the “Blue line” series standards, also NFC function. Process controller ATR144 is one of the latest products of Pixsys, which integrates the “Blue line” series standards, also NFC function.
- a bright display provides optimal visibility in the industrial environment and provides the operator with more information;
- programmable via the NFC and MyPixsys application of the Android device;
- universal power 24 to 230 V Ac/Dc (AC/DC) with galvanic insulation does not require programme selection;
- models are available with THE RS485 Modbus RTU/Slave protocol;
- user-friendly, multimedia support and traceability.
Video shows a comparison of how quickly and effectively we can use new technologies, i.e. NFC so that we can successfully set parameters.
- Using a signal converter "tablet" with 4-20mA output + PT100 sensor, we will find out the ambient temperature.
- Let's use Pixsys pressure sensor 0-10bar with 4-20mA output and simulate pressure tester approx. 9bar pressure
If you need the ATR144, contact ZTF Lāsma specialists who will help you find the most suitable and cost-effective solution. We are here to support!
The article was prepared by:
+371 2567 8831
In stock: 41
In stock: 14
In stock: 13
In stock: 11
In stock: 5