The work of Scientifically technical Company "LĀSMA" is based on qualification of engineers and experience with electrical and electronic equipment. The Company designs and manufactures automation equipment according to the Client's technical specifications - the equipment is unique in its own way, it has characteristics that are not provided by standard automation elements.
Offer of "LĀSMA" Ltd. is attractive to the consumer both with execution, convenience of use or other benefits and with its price.
As the local manufacturer, STC "LĀSMA" Ltd., as well as working in products of other manufacturers, has number of significant advantages:
- responsive service
- very short order execution term
- engineering support
- after sales service
- Design and development of pressed printed circuit boards;
- Implementation of Non-standard electronics solutions, using microcontrollers;
- Equipment wireless management system development (Bluetooth, WiFi), equipment control system development (WEB interface, mobile applications);
- Extension and modernisation of the existing systems;
- Software development;
One of the latest projects implemented by STC "Lāsma" are the massage equipment management system development and production. During development of the project - created machine control board with WiFi, which communicates with the Tablet PC with ANDROID application from which the massage equipment can be controlled.
Following electrical automation devices are developed and manufactured in relatively small batches, mostly for internal market at Scientifically technical Company "LĀSMA":
- level control relays LīR-7, including special models with 4 relay outputs LīR-4/4
- reactive power compensation control unit RJK-3A
- mains supply voltage control relays: FK-1 (phase control relay); SK-3 (three phase voltage level control relay); FIR-1 (phase selection relay);
- pulse power source 6Vdc, 9Vdc, 12Vdc, 24Vdc un 36Vdc/ 230Vac, ~0.3A
- 11 channel temperature recorder, with output to the computer (for data monitoring) or directly to the printer for printing of data in DTR-11